What YOU Need To Know About
Flood insurance is one of those “special” policies that you may not have considered.
Below are a few things to understand when deciding if you need or want Flood Insurance.
- Flood insurance is not covered by your home policies.
- Most homes in moderate and low-risk areas qualify
for the National Flood Insurance Program’s (NFIP)
Preferred Risk Policy (PRP). Learn more
- Flood insurance covers your building and personal possessions, but does have some restrictions.
- There are federally defined flood hazard areas on the Flood Insurance Rate Map.
- Flood insurance is affordable.
Your Neal & Martin agent can help you obtain a flood policy that will help protect your investment. Our agents are happy to educate you on flood zone areas and specific coverages that may be needed based on your unique cirumstances. For more information on getting a policy that will work for you, contact us today!